Monday, July 5, 2010

Cupcake Menu Now on Website

Sorry, It's been a while since I've posted anything. So...to keep you up to speed. Last month was slow but it gave me a chance to get caught up on a lot of things. I have been working on my cupcake menu. Gosh, I can go on and on with cupcakes...the flavors are endless!! Which, is by the way now available to view on my website. I have also added new cake ball flavors.

Below are just some of the flavors. Visit www.divinecakesbyjanice.com/Cupcake-Menu.html for the whole Menu.

Red Ruby
Red velvet cake with cream cheese filling and frosting.

Chocolate Orange
Orange cake with orange zest frosted with chocolate buttercream frosting.

Strawberry Cheese Cake
Vanilla cake with graham cracker crust frosted with strawberry cream cheese.

Key Lime Coconut
Coconut cake with key lime cream cheese frosting and topped with shredded coconut.

Lemon Raspberry
Lemon cake filled and frosted with raspberry cream cheese and topped with a raspberry.

Carrot
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and topped with walnuts.

Chocolate Heaven
Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and topped with chocolate sprinkles.

Cookies and Cream
***My kids Favorite Flavor for EVERYTHING***
Chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbs and topped with an Oreo cookie.

S'mores
Chocolate cake with graham cracker crust filled with ganache and marshmallow frosting.
I will be adding more new flavors soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment