Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My 4th of July Weekend

Saturday finished a cake ball orderAdd Image. A Red Velvet with cheetah prints. Thought it came out really cute!

After...we decided to go hang out with my brother Jeff at Idyllwild were he was camping. Gotta bring them some goodies. Red velvet cupcakes of course :)


Steve and I have never gone camping. Which we were more prepared to stay longer and enjoy nature. It was a very beautiful campsite. If you like to camp, you should check it out! The bathrooms were clean and the campsite was well maintain! One of the few biggest concerns of mine.


Some of the views on our way down.


Wish I took more pictures!!

Since we didn't get much sleep at all the night before. Steve and I snoozed all day on Sunday. It sure is not the same without my kiddos!!
Monday, we went over my parents house. I BBQ'd some ribs. It was yummy!
That's all folks!
Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment